THE GRAPHIC TEE
Style Cliff Notes
Extended Style Notes
What I loved...
Cropped length - By now you guys know fully well that I love shirts that are cropped because they fit my short torso better. This top was no exception. I appreciate that the proportion for my petite frame as well.
Graphic tee - I’ve been loving the resurgence of graphic tees this spring! Not only are they on trend, but they are also super comfortable.
What could have been better...
- Not sleeveless - When I order this top online the pictures had sleeves but when I received the package, I found out it was a muscle tank. I'm not always the biggest fan of muscle tanks but I still think it looks cute so I decided to keep it!
Center front = 20.25''
Bust = 40''
Center back= 19.75''
What I loved…
- Destruction – I'm so excited to share these jeans with you because they are the first pair of destructed jeans I have ever owned! Ever since I was in high school I have been dying to get a pair because I always thought they looked so cool, but I never could find a pair that complemented my curves. (Especially since most boyfriend jeans seem to be made with no spandex! Eeek!) I first heard about American Eagle’s Tomgirl jeans from a girl on the NYC subway. About a year ago, I saw this girl who had a similar body to me wearing the cutest destructed jeans so I asked her where she bought them. To my surprise she said American Eagle! I finally bought a pair and let me tell you that they definitely live up to the hype.
- Boyfriend style - I love that these are “boyfriend” style jeans that are meant to be worn rolled up. Even though these jeans are not a short or petite size, they aren't too long for me since they are intended to be cuffed. (Inseam = 28.5'').
- Length options – One of the things I love about American Eagle’s jeans (similar to Levi’s) is that they offer a variety of inseam lengths (short, regular & tall). This is great because it caters to a wider variety of heights and helps more people find jeans that are the appropriate length for their body. In general I usually buy the short inseam jeans from American Eagle, but in this case I bought these destructed jeans in a regular size because they are designed to be rolled.
What could be better…
- Slightly too big in the waist - These jeans represent the most common problem I face when I buy jeans – as soon as I find a pair that fit over my butt and thighs then the waist is too big. My go-to, low maintenance solution is wearing a belt. The reason I did not size down is because the smaller size would be too tight around my hips and thighs, but would likely fit my waist better. When choosing between these two situations, I would prefer to wear a belt :)
Waist = 32''
Inseam = 28.5''
Front rise = 10''