2017 AWARDS SEASON: FAVORITES FROM THE GOLDEN GLOBES
1. Olivia Culpo - My favorite feature of this dress is the criss cross detail of the bodice. As a petite pear, I would love to wear this silhouette because it would highlight the smallness of my upper body. The dramatic skirt adds some volume and would complement my curvy hips.
2. Drew Barrymore - I am obsessed with her dress because it combines two of my favorite trends: the cold shoulder and the deep v-neck. The flutter sleeves are a great detail because it softens the dress giving it a more understated glamour.
3. Aly Raisman - I think the side slit is hands down my new favorite trend for this year. Even if you have curvy thighs like me, this is definitely a trend you can rock. It adds drama to any outfit without being to over the top.
4. Emma Stone - Have I ever mentioned that I really like deep v-necklines?! Just kidding - you guys I know I talk about them all the time. I love how they add excitement to every outfit and are flattering for us small busted ladies. Another feature of this dress I think is gorgeous is the whimsical star details all over the bodice.
5. Reese Witherspoon - Her dress is another fabulous example of the side slit trend. I love the fitted bodice of her gown because it would emphasize the smallness of my upper body and play up my hips.
6. Goldie Hawn - This off the shoulder gown looks fabulous on her! Time and time again I realize how much I love this trend because it's flattering for so many different body types.
7. Kristen Wiig - I love how unique her dress looked on the red carpet. The defined waistline of this dress is a feature I like because it would highlight the narrowest part of my body (waist). Also the feminine vibe of the flutter sleeves is stunning as well.
8. Felicity Huffman - This look is amazing because it's actually a jumpsuit, but it looks like a dress. I love the deep v-neck and jumpsuit trend combined here.
9. Natalie Morales - High-necklines are one of my favorite style features as a petite pear because they emphasize the smallness of my upper body. Look closer at this dress in the picture and you'll see the modest side slit, which I love because it adds something unexpected to this gown.
10. Sienna Miller - The triangle cutouts at the mid-section of this dress are my favorite feature. It allows you to show some skin without it feeling to revealing. I think this silhouette could be flattering on a variety of body types.