THE OUTFIT REMIX: THE BOOTCUT JEAN
Style Cliff Notes
I just finished my Spring/Summer 16 fashion trend guide series for petite pears. One of the most important factors for me when I buy clothes is the ability to wear them again. They've got to serve more than one occasion and to work back to pieces I already have in my closet. See the link to my original outfit post and how I switched up the outfit below.
- The initial way I styled this outfit from my Spring/Summer Trend guide was more modern and minimal. In the remix version I wanted to play up the 70s vibe of the jeans.
- I swapped out the V-Neck top and cat-eye sunglasses.
- I added in the romantic top and boho sunglasses to make the outfit feel more retro.
- I'm wearing a size medium of the romantic top. I found it more generously sized compared to most of Zara's other clothing.
- The jeans from American Eagle are a size 6 Short. So glad that they offer short sizing - it's perfect for us petite ladies! Note though they generally only offer Short sizes online.