#1 - THE BOMBER JACKET & MINI SKIRT
Style Cliff Notes
Extended Style Notes
What I loved…
- Not too long – Since this jacket was not available in a petite size, I thought it might be too long on me. I found it fit quite well and didn’t overwhelm my petite frame. (Center back = 19.75’’)
- Patches - When I saw this jacket on Obsesse's Snapchat I seriously fell in love with the patches because it's a girly take on the varsity trend I saw on the runway.
- Color – I have been seeing this emerald color everywhere for Fall and I think it might be my new favorite color because it complements my skin tone and hair color so well.
What could be better…
- Sleeves slightly too long – The sleeves were a little long for me, but it wasn’t too noticeable since the sleeves have elastic cuffs. (Sleeve length = 30’’)
- No jacket lining - I wish this jacket had a lining to make it a little warmer, but it was so cute I bought it anyways.
- Big in shoulders - This jacket was a little big in the shoulders on me since it's not a petite size, but it was only noticeable when I was holding my arms out in front of me versus in a resting position.
Center bottom opening = 31''
Bust = 39''
Center front = 20.25''
Center back = 19.75''
Sleeve length = 30''
What I loved…
- Length – As a petite I love mini skirts because they let me show off my legs and don’t look too heavy or bulky. (Center front = 17’’)
- High waisted – I love that this skirt has a higher rise because it lets me show off my waist, which is the narrowest part of my body as a petite pear.
- Flounce Hem – This skirt is a fun addition to any wardrobe because the hem detail is so feminine and dresses up any blouse or top.
- Ponte fabric – I bought this skirt 3 years ago when I first moved to NYC. It was definitely a little bit more a splurge for me at a $150 when I bought it, but it’s lasted me for so long that it was worth it. The ponte fabric is durable and long lasting, which I appreciate!
Waist = 28.5''
Center front = 17''
Center back = 17.5''