#5 - THE JUMPSUIT
Style Cliff Notes
Extended Style Notes
What I loved…
- Defined waist – One of my favorite features of this jumpsuit is the waistband. You guys might know by now that I love clothes that define my wait because they show of my curvy hips.
- Deep V-neckline - Since I have a small bust, this is my go-to neckline because it enhances what I’ve got.
- Gray – I’m obsessed with color of this jumpsuit! It’s a perfect updated neutral color that’s more exciting than buying a black jumpsuit.
What could be better…
- Size up - I recommend ordering one size up in this jumpsuit. Normally I wear a size 6 petite, but this jumpsuit is an 8 petite. As I mentioned in the previous post about the Boohoo maxi dress, British brands tend to run smaller than American brands so this is why you need to size up.
- Undergarment situation - Just FYI this jumpsuit also has a deep V in back. Since I have a small bust, I decided not to wear a bra because it was easier for me. If you prefer to have more support, I would recommend getting an adhesive cup bra.
Neckline drop = 10.25''
Bust = 32''
Waist = 30''
Inseam = 25.5''