#4 - THE MAXI DRESS
Style Cliff Notes
Extended Style Notes
What I loved…
- Maxi Length – Usually people talk about buying maxi dresses for Spring or Summer, but I love the idea of wearing a long-sleeve version for Fall. It’s a great way to mix up your wardrobe. Also if you are petite (under 5’ 4’’) I definitely recommend buying a maxi dress in a petite size.
- V-neck – As I mentioned earlier in my Fall Trend Guide, I love v-necklines for my body type because they enhance my small bust.
- Embroidery – I love the bohemian vibe of this dress, especially the details around the neckline.
What could be better…
- Little long – Even though this maxi dress is available in a petite size, I found that it was a little long on me when wearing heels. (Center front = 54’’)
- Size up - One thing I have noticed during all of my blog shopping is that British brands tend to run smaller than American brands. Therefore I recommend sizing up with this dress. I generally wear a size 6, but I bought a size 8.
Center front = 54''
Center front drop = 9.5''
Waist = 30''
Sleeve length = 26.75''
Center back = 53.5''