MY EMOTIONAL SPECTRUM OF SHOPPING AT ZARA
1. When the Zara catalog finally comes out, you get super excited to go shopping because all the clothes this season look fabulous!
2. As soon as you go in the store you want to buy everything!
3. Before going to the dressing room, you fantasize about how good everything you picked out is going to look on you!
4. But when you actually try on the beautiful pants you picked out it feels like this.
5. So you try on another item that you picked out, and for a moment it seems like it will fit you perfectly, but then...
6. You start to lose hope that nothing you picked out will fit...
7. And you start to wonder why you even bother shopping at Zara at all.
8. But then you try on that one clothing that magically fits just right, and it feels like heaven!
9. Your faith in shopping at Zara is renewed because you know look fierce in the one outfit that actually fits you.
10. I usually don't find many things that actually fit me at Zara and wish they would develop a sizing scale more tailored to the American customer because I do love your clothes :)